Welcome to Sensible Shoppers!

Your one stop for great ideas! Don't miss a beat!

Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 1/5 #menu #food





Good morning! The hubby and I are looking for ways to better balance our budget. One of those ways will be to plan out our week of meals. We find that when we do this, we eat out less, if at all. Although we have two different styles of cooking, we work well together.  For me,  I love quick dinners that take 30 minutes or less TOTAL. The hubby loves to cook and bbq (aren’t I lucky). And when one of us cooks, the other cleans up the mess.

So yesterday, I planned out our menu for the week and right there it feels like such a relief! I hate spending money out. Typically I am not all that happy with it either. Not that I am hard to please. It’s just that, locally at least, customer service isn’t what it once was and quality and quantity have gone down as well. Not that I need a lot of food but I want what I pay for, ya know?  


My Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday:    Grilled Chicken (extra chicken made for next days lunch) with Sugar Snap Peas, Rice
Tuesday:  Beef and Noodles
Wednesday:  Grilled Pork Chops with Grilled Veggies
Thursday:  Betty Crocker Complete Meal Taco Bake (we got this on a deal and wanted to try!)
Friday:  Not sure yet. It will be a crock pot meal.

So, Let me know: WHAT’S ON YOUR MENU PLAN THIS WEEK?

& Link up at Organized Junkie HERE

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

Blog Love

Beauty and Bedlam
 

Sensible Shoppers. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com