Welcome to Sensible Shoppers!

Your one stop for great ideas! Don't miss a beat!

Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Walgreens Deal Alert: Huggies Wipes just $.99 (after Q’s)




For some reason I didn’t have this in my list of what to grab for Sunday. Thank goodness I looked at the ad prior to leaving the house which enabled me to grab some. (P.S.. I only took 4, but that was after stopping at 2 other stores early. I am not sure if a shelf clearer hit them or if they just didn’t get much).

Huggies Wipes Tubs (64 – 72ct) $2.49
Use $.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes Coupon (7/17 SS)
Use $1/1 Huggies Baby Wipes Coupon Walgreens July Coupon Book
Final Price = $.99

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

Blog Love

Beauty and Bedlam
 

Sensible Shoppers. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com