Welcome to Sensible Shoppers!

Your one stop for great ideas! Don't miss a beat!

Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am in, how about you? #diet #weightloss





Like my friend Jen over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, I have struggled with my weight. It started when I became pregnant with my first child. He is 25. Prior to that, I ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted and maintained a 0-3 size! As soon as I became pregnant, it caught up with me. I ballooned to 175 and it was a struggle to get it off after I delivered.

Every few years I take it all off and go back to a size 4 (mind you I am very small framed). Well, as my age creeps up, it is harder and harder to take it off. It also doesn’t help that:
·        I love food
·        My husband is a great cook (better than most restaurants)
·        I hate to exercise.
·        I love sweets

Well, Jen has said Enough is Enough and asked that we  Join for a Month of Accountability. She posted on her Balancing Beauty and Bedlam Facebook Fan Page how she was frustrated and many chimed in that they wanted to do the Shred again. So, I will be joining her for Accountability for the month of August. For one WHOLE month.
Starting Monday, those participating will be beginning Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred. Jen says this is twenty minutes a day of sheer torture, but if we do it together, she thinks we can manage. I am going on vacation and would like to wear a swimsuit. Yeah, I know there are women bigger than me in swimsuits (even bikini’s) but I am just not comfortable. I have 3 months…
So, what do you think? Are you in, too? It doesn’t have to be the 30 Day Shred. Jen also states, just pick one area to focus on – it’s all in the little baby steps. I grabbed Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred over on Amazon for 9.99 shipped.
I am in.

0 comments:

Followers

Archive

Blog Love

Beauty and Bedlam
 

Sensible Shoppers. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com