Welcome to Sensible Shoppers!

Your one stop for great ideas! Don't miss a beat!

Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Update:



Happy Friday Everyone!

I wanted to share a minute with you regarding my plans for the weekend, since I probably will not be able to post. 

On Sunday (Saturday will be prep day. Clothes, etc) we will be doing a family photo shoot with a professional photographer, Laura Leslie

Laura is an amazing, award winning photographer who did the maternity shots (see below)! She has been featured in The Knot and on Style Me Pretty, just to name drop two :) Check out her blog andphotography site and drop a note to tell her I sent you to take a look. 

The photos will not be ready for a bit, due to editing (and mind you, I will need MAJOR editing. Can you tell that I personally HATE my photos?), however, she will do sneak peaks. As the sneaks become available, I will do blog posts and a final post when they are all available. 


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


1 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life on September 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

awww... I hope it goes great!
congrats!
thanks for linking up!
gail

Followers

Archive

Blog Love

Beauty and Bedlam
 

Sensible Shoppers. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com