Lady Isobel Hume is an expert swordswoman who knows how to choose her battles. When the king asks her to wed a French nobleman to form a political alliance, she agrees. But that’s before the devilishly charming Sir Stephen Carleton captures her heart-and tempts her to betray her betrothed, her king, and her country.
Sir Stephen Carleton enjoys his many female admirers-until he dedicates himself to winning the lovely Isobel. So when a threat against the king leads Isobel into mortal danger, Stephen has a chance to prove that he is more than a knight of pleasure…and that love can conquer all.
- Winner will be contacted via email and posted in body of contest. Winners have 48 hours to respond.
- Winners are posted in our WINNERS posts.
- US entries only, no PO Boxes.
- Winners must be 18 years old or older.
- Winner must not have won any other prize from Sensible Shoppers in the past 30 days for products over $25 yet under $200. (If a product is under $25 or above $200, the 30 day winning rule does not apply, unless stated otherwise in the article.) (This is in effect only with companies that specify)
- Contests end at 11:59 pm Eastern Time, dates will be specified in each giveaway post.
- Unfortunately, I cannot be responsible for prizes not received. I will follow up with the company to check on your prize- but note I am not the one providing the prize- the sponsor is!
- I am not responsible for lost prizes, but again, will do my best to follow up with sponsoring companies.
- This blog and domain are owned by Denise/SensibleShoppers.com
- Sensible Shoppers produces sponsored posts for various organizations.
- I believe in having an honest relationship with my sponsors. Product samples received as compensation may influence the content of this blog.
- When content is sponsored or advertised, that portion of the blog will be clearly identified as such.
- Regardless of sponsorship, the views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely our own.
- We will occasionally list product claims, third party quotes or product specifications. These should be verified with the sponsoring organization.